Murray Rowe, President, Privacy Officer
For more information regarding privacy, please see the Consumer Credit Reporting Act.
- Forrest Green does not access your credit information, history or score.
- We only receive a 'Yes' or 'No' response from the Credit Bureau to confirm you currently reside at your home address. If we receive a 'No' from the credit bureau we recommend to the financial institution that confidential mail not be sent to an incorrect address.
- Our service focuses on address verification for mailing purposes.
- Only you will see the inquiry. No credit grantor will see our name. The credit bureau defines this type of inquiry as soft. It will remain on your credit file for 6 months
- Assisting financial institutions to send communications to a correct mailing address reduces the risk of fraud and identity theft.
- We comply with provincial credit reporting acts and the federal Personal Information and Protection of Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- We protect all information with appropriate safeguards and security measures.
If you have further questions or concerns that you do not feel are addressed here, please call 905.884.0866.